Estimated Net Worth of Shahrukh Khan is over $600 Million.
(Rs. 5100 crore in Indian rupees)
King Khan charge over 60 crores per movie.
- Name – Shahrukh Khan (SRK)
- Profession – Actor, film producer, and television personality.
- Age – 55 years old (as of 2021)
- Date of Birth – November 2, 1965
Major Sources of Income:
- Kolkata Knight Riders
- Red Chillies Entertainment
- Wedding performances
- TV Shows
- Box Office earnings
Shah Rukh Khan is an popular Indian actor film producer, and television personality known by the initialism SRK. Referred to in the media as the “Baadshah of Bollywood” after his 1999 film Baadshah, “King of Bollywood” and “King Khan”, he has appeared in more than 80 Hindi films, and earned numerous honor, including 14 Filmfare Awards.
The Government of India has awarded him the Padma Shri, and the Government of France has awarded him the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Legion of Honour.
Shah Rukh Khan is an popular Indian actor film producer, and television personality known as SRK.
Name :- Shahrukh Khan
Nick Name :- Shah Rukh Khan, King Khan, Baadshah, King of Romance
Birthplace :- New Delhi
Nationality :- Indian
Sun Sign :- Scorpio
Religion :- Islam
Caste :- Sunni
Hometown :- Mumbai, New Delhi
Body Measurements, Height, & Weight:
Height In centimeters – 173 cm, In Meters – 1.73 m, In Inches – 6′ 8”
Weight In Kilograms – 75 kg, In Pounds – 165lbs
Eye Color :- Dark Brown
Hair Color :- Black
Friends, Family, And Relatives:
Father :- Late Taj Mohammad Khan (Businessman)
Mother :- Late Lateef Fatima (Magistrate, Social Worker)
Brother (s) :- N/A
Sister (s) :- Shahnaz Lalarukh (Elder)
Daughter (s) :- Suhana Khan
Son (s) :- AbRam Khan, Aryan Khan
Wife :- Gauri Khan (Film Producer and Interior Designer)
Date of Marriage :- 25 October 1991
Girlfriend :- Gauri Chibber
Debut :- Deewana(1992)
School :- St. Columba’s School, Delhi
College :- Hansraj College, University of Delhi, Delhi | Jamia Millia Islamia University, New Delhi
Qualification :- Bachelor’s degree in Economics | Masters degree in Mass Communications (Film making)
Know More About Shah Rukh Khan:
- Shah Rukh Khan is an popular Indian actor film producer, and television personality known by the initialism SRK.
- Referred to in the media as the “Baadshah of Bollywood” after his 1999 film Baadshah, “King of Bollywood” and “King Khan”.
- He has appeared in more than 80 Hindi films.
- He earned numerous honor, including 14 Filmfare Awards.
- The Government of India has awarded him the Padma Shri.
- The Government of France has awarded him the Ordre des Arts et des Lettres and the Legion of Honour.
- Khan has a significant following in Asia and the Indian diaspora worldwide.
- In terms of audience size and income, he has been described as one of the most successful film stars in the world.
- He made his Bollywood debut in 1992 with Deewana.
- King Khan is co-chairman of the motion picture production company Red Chillies Entertainment and its subsidiaries.
- He also the co-owner of the Indian Premier League cricket team Kolkata Knight Riders and the Caribbean Premier League team Trinbago Knight Riders.
- Khan regularly features in listings of the most influential people in the Indian culture.
- In 2008, Newsweek named him one of their fifty most powerful people in the world.
Early life of King Khan:
Khan grew up in the Rajendra Nagar district of New Delhi. He spent the first five years of his life in Mangalore, His father had several business ventures including a restaurant. At the time of Sahrukh khan childhood his family lived a middle-class life in rented apartments. Khan attended St. Columba’s School in central Delhi.
Khan were excelled in his studies and in sports such as hockey and football. Khan has received the school’s highest award, the Sword of Honour. Initially Khan wanted to pursue a career in sports but he was met to a shoilder injury in his early years meant that he could no longer play.
Khan favourites celebrity were Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan, and Mumtaz. One of his childhood friends and acting partners was Amrita Singh, who became a Bollywood actress. Khan admitted at Hansraj College in 1985–88 to get his bachelor’s degree in economics, but he spent much of his time at Delhi’s Theatre Action Group (TAG).
He has studied acting under the mentorship of theatre director Barry John. After Hansraj collage, he began studying for a master’s degree in mass communication at Jamia Millia Islamia, but left to go after his acting career. During his early career in Bollywood, he attended the National School of Drama in Delhi .
His father died of cancer in 1981 and his mother died in 1991 from complications of diabetes. After the death of their parents, his older sister, Shahnaz Lalarukh, born in 1960,fell into a depressed state and Khan took on the responsibility of caring for her. Shahnaz continues to live with her brother and his family in their Mumbai mansion.
Khan described himself on Twitter as “half Hyderabadi (mother), half Pathan (father), [and] some Kashmiri (paternal grandmother)”.
Cars Collection of Shah Rukh Khan:
- Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead Coupe
- Audi A6 Luxury Saloon
- Benteley Continental GT
- Mitsbushi Pajero SFX
- Toyota Land Crusier Prado
- BMW 6 series
- BMW 7 series
- BMW i8
- Bugatti Veyron
SPK’s Mumbai House : Mannat
Favorite | Hobbies | Interests:
- Colour – White, Black, Blue
- Actor – Dilip Kumar, Amitabh Bachchan
- Fashion – Designer Dolce & Gabbana
- Perfume – Armani, Tuscany, Diptyque and Azzaro
- Sport – Hockey, Football, Cricket
- Soccer Player – Socrates, Pele, Maradona and Mattheus
- Car – BMW
- Destination – London, Dubai
- Actress – Saira Banu, Mumtaz
- Male Co-Stars : Sanjay Dutt, Anil Kapoor, Jackie Shroff
- Female Co-Stars : Juhi Chawla, Kajol, Madhuri Dixit
- Food – Tandoori Chicken, Chinese Cuisines and Red Chillies
- Beverages – Coffee, Pepsi
- Hobbies – Collecting Gadgets, Playing Cricket, Playing Computer Games
- Director – Manmohan Desai
- Music Director – A.R. Rahman
- TV Show – American: Narcos
- Book – The Hitch-Hiker’s Guid to The Galaxy (Author Douglas)
Endoresement With :-
- LML Vespa, Pepsi, Nokia, Hyundai, Frooti, Lux, Big Basket and more..
Address, Phone/Mobile Number, Email id | Contact Details:
|House address : Mannat, Land’s End, Bandstand, Bandra (West), Mumbai, Maharashtra – 400050, India|
|Phone/Mobile number : N/A|
|Email id : N/A|
|Website : N/A|
Awards and Achievements of Shah Rukh Khan :
- 2005: Padma Shri by The Government of India
- 2013: Goodwill ambassador by The Government of South Korea
- 2014: Légion d’honneur by The Government of France
National Film Awards:
- 1993: Best Debut Actor for Deewana
- 1994: Best Actor for Baazigar
- 1995: Critics Award for Best Actor for Kabhi Haan Kabhi Naa and Best Villain for Anjaam
- 1996: Best Actor for Dilwale Dulhania Le Jayenge
- 1998: Best Actor for Dil To Pagal Hai
- 1999: Best Actor for Kuch Kuch Hota Hai
- 2001: Critics Award for Best Actor for Mohabbatein
- 2002: Given the Special Award Swiss Consulate Trophy
- 2003: Best Actor for Devdas
- 2005: Best Actor for Swades
- 2008: Best Actor for Chak De India
- 2011: Best Actor for My Name Is Khan
- 2007: NDTV Indian of the Year
- 2011: Pyramide con Marni by the UNESCO
- Land Fee (In 2001) – Shah Rukh was fined RFs. 12,627 for failing to pay the license fees and breaking the law. Because he was charged with illegally using land that had been given to his mother for an annual license fee.
- Katrina Kaif Birthday (In 2008) – In Katrina Kaif’s birthday party Shahrukh and Salman fought.
- IPL Match (In 2012) – At Wankhede Stadium in Mumbai During an IPL match, Shahrukh was criticized for mistreating a security guard.
- In Rajasthan during the IPL match in 2012, He was caught Smoking publicly.
- Time of Dilwale – At the times of Dilwale, he came in a major controversy for his comment on ‘extreme intolerance’ at an event and for which he received a lot of flak. Later on, the actor cleared that his words were misunderstood.
- Outside his Bungalow (In 2016) – Outside his bungalow he was accused by the local group of violating the heritage rules and building a ramp, which was demolished by BMC officials.
Shah Rukh Khan Official Social Media Profiles:
Top 9 Quotes and Sayings by Shahrukh Khan:
“Stand by what you believe in. People who mind won’t matter and people who matter won’t mind it.”
“Sometimes you need to let people feel important by disliking you. It’s their little happiness.”
“If you want to become something, achieve something in life, then always listen to your heart.”
“Study hard. Work hard. Play harder. Don’t be bound by rules, don’t hurt anybody and never ever live somebody else’s dream.”
“Live, laugh, love, every day to it’s fullest, for who knows, tomorrow, may not be.”
“Whenever you’re feeling down..And I am not around let the sight of me be the reason you smile.”
“As for my destination, I don’t think I ever knew one. I walk, I run in the direction of my dreams. Things change along the way, people change, I change, the world changes, even my dreams change. I don’t have a place to arrive, I just keep doing what I know how to do, the best that I can do it. I’ll probably end up a deluded geriatric in a wheelchair wearing a cape and tights, imagining my own flight out of this world, but of course with a young girl in my arms.”
“The dreams I chased took me on a journey,a journey more rewarding than the goals.”
“If you don’t like something don’t do it, and if you’re doing something then you better like it. It is as simple as that.”