Estimated Net Worth of Sonakshi Sinha is Around $10 Million.
(74 Crore in Indian rupees)
- Name – Sonakshi Sinha
- Profession – Actress
- Age – 33 years old (as of 2020)
- Date of Birth – June 2, 1987
Major Sources of Income:
- Brand endorsements
- Personal investments
Sonakshi had to lose her weight from 90 kgs to 60 kgs for her role in Dabangg.She has donein almost 2 years.
Sonakshi Sinha Car Collection:
- BMW 5 Series Gran Turismo (GT)
Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian film actress and singer. Sinha made her acting debut in the action-drama film Dabangg in 2010, which won her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
|Birthplace||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Hometown||Patna, Bihar, India|
|Body Measurements, Height, & Weight:|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown|
|Friends, Family, And Relatives :|
|Father :- Shatrughan Sinha ( Former Bolywood Actor & Politician)|
|Mother :- Poonam Sinha ( Former actress , fashion model & politician)|
|Brother (s) :- Kush Sinha ( elder) | Luv Sinha (elder)|
|Sister (s) :- N/A|
|Children (s) :- N/A|
|Husband :- Unmarried|
Aditya Shroff ( rumored)
|School :- Arya Vidya Mandir, Mumbai , Maharashtra|
|College :- Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University (SNDT), Mumbai|
|Qualification :- Diploma in Fashion Designing|
- Sonakshi Sinha is an Indian film actress and singer.
- In her early career she was working as a costume designer.
- Sinha made her acting debut in the action-drama film Dabangg (2010), which won her the Filmfare Award for Best Female Debut.
- Sonakshi has sung a small part in the Imran Khan song “Let’s Celebrate” in her film Tevar (2015).
- She has also sung the single “Aaj Mood Isqholic Hai”.
- She sung in a total of four of her films.
- Sonakshi had to lose her weight from 90 kgs to 60 kgs for her role in Dabangg.She has donein almost 2 years.
Sonakshi’s Early life:
- Sonakshi was born on 2 June 1987 in Patna, Bihar.
- Her father belongs to a Bihari Kayastha family
- Her mother hails from a Sindhi Hindu family.
- Her father served as a Member of Parliament of the Bharatiya Janata Party, before he switched to the Indian National Congress in 2019.
- Sonakshi is the youngest of three children – she has two (twin) brothers, Luv Sinha and Kush Sinha.
- She did her schooling at Arya Vidya Mandir and later graduated in fashion designing from Premlila Vithaldas Polytechnic of Shreemati Nathibai Damodar Thackersey Women’s University.
Favorite, Hobbies, Interests:
- Favorite Food – Goanese fish curry , Dal Bati & Churma
- Favorite Actor – Hrithik Roshan & Russel Peters
- Favorite Actress – Sridevi, Rekha & Rani Mukerji
- Favorite Color – Green & Yellow
- Favorite Hobbies – Photography, Reading books, yoga exercises & dancing
- Favourite Destination – London & Paris
- Favourite Film Director – Sanjay Leela Bansali
- Favourite Film – Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge
Official Social Media Profiles:
Address, Phone/Mobile Number, Email id | Contact Details:
|House address : 49, Ramayan, 9th Road, JVPD Scheme, Juhu, Mumbai, Maharashtra, India|
|Phone/Mobile number : N/A|
|Email id : N/A|
|Website : N/A|
Quotes and Thoughts by Sonakshi Sinha:
I enjoy my work, no matter who I am working with. Even if you give me a solo silent film, I will enjoy it.
If you enjoy working with someone, you must work with them. Again and again and again. If you enjoy the atmosphere and your work, why should you stop yourself?
My opinion is that you cannot really blame cinema for the result of what is somebody’s mindset. I think it’s just entertainment. For me, I’ve always believed in doing things that I can sit and watch with my family. So far I think I’ve stuck to that, and I will also in the future.
I am aloof by nature. I mind my own business. I’m good with everyone, and I get along fine with people. But work is work, and friendship is friendship. I never mix the two.
Be comfortable; be you. What’s most important is to understand what suits your body type and personality. Stick to that, and you can’t go wrong!
Why shouldn’t I be confident? I’m well educated, I can deliver a line, and I have more than three expressions. That’s good right?