- Name – Sanjeev Kapoor
- Profession – Indian chef
- Age – 56 years old in 2021
- Date of Birth – 10 April 1964
Sanjeev Kapoor Net Worth 2021:
- Estimated net worth of Sanjeev Kapoor in dollars – $2 million
- Net worth of Sanjeev Kapoor in Indian Rupees – ₹15 crore
Major Source of Income:
- Brand Endorsements
Our Recommendation: Did you guess how much net worth Vikas Khanna have?
Sanjeev Kapoor is an Indian Chef, who is very famouse for his work. He owns around 40 restaurants. He is awarded by several awards. He host TV show Khana Khazana.
Biography: – Sanjeev Kapoor Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family
|Birthplace||Ambala , Haryana|
|Body Measurements, Height, & Weight:|
|Height (Approx.)||in centimeters- 178 cm|
in meters- 1.78 m
in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”
|Weight (Approx.)||in Kilograms- 72 kg|
in Pounds- 158.73 lbs
|Father :-||N/A (Banker)|
|Brother (s) :-||1 (Chartered Account)|
|Sister (s) :-||Namrata|
|Daughter (s) :-||Kriti and Rachita|
|Son (s) :-||N/A|
Alyona Kapoor (m. 1992)
|Debut||TV Series – khana khazana (1993)|
|School :-||St Thomas School, Meerut|
Kendriya Vidyalaya Punjab Regimental Centre Meerut Cantt
Government Model School, New Delhi
St. Mary’s Academy, Saharanpur
|College :-||IHM Pusa, New Delhi|
Symbiosis International (Deemed University), Pune
|Qualification :-||Diploma in Hotel Management|
Know more about Sanjeev Kapoor:
- Sanjeev Kapoor is an Indian Chef and television personality.
- His age is 56 years in 2021.
- He born on 10 April 1964 in Ambala , Haryana.
- His height is in centimeters- 178 cm, in meters- 1.78 m, in Feet Inches- 5’ 10”.
- His weight is in Kilograms- 72 kg, in Pounds- 158.73 lbs.
- His eye color is black and hair color is also black.
- His sun sign is Aries.
Sanjeev Kapoor is a Indian celebrity chef, entrepreneur and television personality. He hosted famous TV show khana khazana. He is the first chef in the world to own a 24X7 food and lifestyle channel, Food Food which was launched in January 2011.
According to Wikipedia Sanjeev has spent his childhood life in multiple north Indian cities. He started his career with hospitality industry in 1984 after completing the Diploma in Hotel Management from the Institute of Hotel Management Catering & Nutrition, Pusa, New Delhi.
His wife name is Alyona Kapoor, she is a part of his business named Turmeric Vision Pvt. Ltd. (TVPL).
Sanjeev Kapoor has worked in many hotels at multiple cities included Varanasi, New Zealand, etc. In the year 1992, Sanjeev became the youngest Executive Chef of Centaur Hotel in Mumbai.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2017 – Padma Shri – fourth highest Indian national honour
- In 2017 – Achieved the Guinness World Record by cooking 918 kg khichdi live at World Food India in New Delhi.
- Harvard Association has published Case Study of Sanjeev Kapoor.
- In 2015 – Received ITA Award For Popular Chef & Entrepreneur (Zaika-E-Hind)
- In year 2010, 2004 2002 – ITA Award For Best Cookery Show ( Khana Khazana)
- The Government of India has given award of National Award of ‘Best Chef of India’ for his popularity and contribution to Indian cuisine.
- He rank in Reader’s Digest list of ‘100 of India’s most trusted persons’ and in the Forbes list of ‘top 100 Indian celebrities’ at rank of 31st and 34th respectively.
- Panel of Judges for Master Chef India Season 3 and 4.
Favorite, Hobbies, Interests:
- His favorite Color is Blue, White, Grey
- His favorite Brand is Ray-Ban, Rolex
- His favorite Player is Sachin Tendulkar , Kapil Dev
- His favorite Sport is Cricket, Football
- His favorite Actor is Amitabh Bachchan
- His favorite Singer is Kishore Kumar , Lata Mangeshkar
- His favorite Place is Goa, Kerala, Dubai
- His favorite Dress is Formal
- His hobbies is Cooking, Volgging
How many restaurants does Sanjeev Kapoor have?
Sanjeev Kapoor runs more than 40 restaurants across the globe.
Is Sanjeev Kapoor vegetarian?
Statement of Sanjeev: I do work with meat and eat it as well, but I am preferably a vegetarian. I have been brought up like that. My mom is a pure vegetarian; she does not even eat garlic. You know almost 60 to 70 per cent of Indians are vegetarians. I’m a true Indian in that sense.
Who is the No 1 Chef in India?
Sanjeev Kapoor is most famouse and no. 1 Chef in India.
Who is the best chef in world?
According to thetoptenchefs.com Gordon Ramsay.
What is the title that CNN gave Sanjeev Kapoor?
Best Chef of India