Estimated Net Worth of Randeep Hooda is around $10 Million.
(₹68 Crore in rupees)
Salary Per Film – Approx. – ₹3-4 Crore
- Name – Randeep Hooda
- Profession – Actor and Equestrian
- Age – 44 years (as of 2020)
- Date of Birth – August 20, 1976
Major Sources of Income:
Randeep Hooda Car Collection:
Mercedes-Benz GLS SUV
Randeep Hooda is an Indian actor and equestrian. known for his Best work in the Hindi film industry.
Name :- Randeep Singh Hooda
Birthplace :- Rohtak Haryana, India
Nationality :- Indian
Religion :- Hindu
Sun Sign :- Leo
Caste :- Jat
Hometown :- Rohtak, Haryana, India
Body Measurements, Height, & Weight:
Height In centimeters –180 cm, In Meters – 1.80 m, In Inches – 5’ 11”
Weight In Kilograms – 80 kg, In Pounds – 176 lbs
Eye Color :- Dark Brown
Hair Color :- Black
Friends, Family, And Relatives :
Father :- Ranbir Hooda (Doctor, Professor)
Mother :- Asha Hooda
Brother (s) :- Sandeep Hooda
Sister (s) :- Anjali Hooda Sangwan
Children (s) :- N/A
Wife :- Unmarried
Girlfriend/Boyfriend :- Sushmita Sen (Actress) | Neetu Chandra (Actress) | Lin Laishram (Actress, Rumour)
Debut :- Film –
Film (Hollywood): Monsoon Wedding (2001)
Film (Bollywood): D (2005)
School :- Motilal Nehru School Of Sports, Sonepat Delhi Public School, R.K Puram, New Delhi
College :-A college in Melbourne, Australia
Qualification :- MBA in Human Resource Management and Marketing
Randeep Hooda is an Indian actor and equestrian. known for his Best work in the Hindi film industry, he is the recipient of accolades such as two Stardust Awards and a nomination each for the Filmfare and the International Indian Film Academy Awards.
His Hindi film debut:
His Hindi film debut with Mira Nair’s Monsoon Wedding (in 2001). However, He went on to appear in a spate of critically and commercially unsuccessful projects including D (2005) and Karma Aur Holi (2009).
A turning point:
A turning point in his career came when Hooda starred in the commercially successful –
- He starred in the commercially successful Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai (2010).
- Subsequently noted for his performance in Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster (2011), which earned him an IIFA Award for Best Supporting Actor nomination.
- His starring roles in thrillers Jannat 2 (2012) and Jism 2 (2012) sustained him success at the box-office as he continued to garner praise for his performances in such films as the road drama Highway (2014) and the biopics Rang Rasiya (2014) and Sarbjit (2016).
Early life of Randeep Hooda :
- Randeep Hooda was born in a Hindu Jat family.
- Randeep Hooda father Dr. Ranbir Hooda. He is a medical surgeon.
- Randeep Hooda mother sha Devi Hooda.She is a social worker
- He spent most of his childhood with his grandmother in their hometown
- He has an elder sister, Anjali Hooda Sangwan. She is a medical (MBBS, MD) doctor trained in India and in the United States of America.
- He has an younger brother Sandeep Hooda, a Software Engineer working in Singapore.
- Randeep Hooda was educated at Motilal Nehru School of Sports (MNSS), a boarding school in Rai, Haryana.
- In his achool days Randeep participated in swimming and equestrian sports and won medals at the national level.
- Hooda later developed an interest in theatre and participated in school productions, one of which he directed.
- In an Rediff.com interview, he said he enjoyed appearing in front of people. However, his family wanted him to become a doctor and he was transferred to Delhi Public School, R. K. Puram in New Delhi.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2010 he won Lions Gold Awards Favourite Actor in a Supporting Role (Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai)
- In 2012 he Nominated for Apsara Film & Television Producers Guild Awards Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster)
- In 2012 he Nominated for International Indian Film Academy Awards Best Actor in a Supporting Role (Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster)
- In 2013 he Nominated for Stardust Awards Best Actor (Jannat 2)
- In 2014 he won Stardust Awards Best Actor (Highway)
- In 2015 he Nominated for Producers Guild Film Award for Best Actor in a Leading Role Best Actor (Highway)
- In 2015 he Nominated for Filmfare Awards Best Actor (Rang Rasiya)
- In 2015 he won Stardust Awards Stardust Award for Best Actor in a Negative Role (Main Aur Charles)
Films By Randeep :
|2001||Monsoon Wedding||Rahul Chadha|
|2006||Darna Zaroori Hai||Ajay Doshi|
|2008||Ru Ba Ru||Nikhil|
|2009||Mere Khwabon Mein Jo Aaye||Jai|
|Karma Aur Holi||Dev|
|Love Khichdi||Vir Pratap Singh|
|2010||Once Upon a Time in Mumbaai||ACP Agnel Wilson|
|2011||Saheb Biwi Aur Gangster||Lalit / Babloo|
|2012||Jannat 2||ACP Pratap Raghuvanshi|
|John Day||ACP Gautam|
|Kick||Police Officer Himanshu Tyagi|
|Rang Rasiya||Raja Ravi Varma|
|2015||Beeba Boys||Jeet Johar|
|Main Aur Charles||Charles Sobhraj|
|2016||Laal Rang||Shankar Malik|
|Do Lafzon Ki Kahani||Suraj|
|2018||Baaghi 2||Loha Singh Dhull|
|2020||Love Aaj Kal||Raj/older Raghu|
|Radhe||Karan Singh Rathore|
|2021||Unfair & Lovely||TBA|
Favourite | Hobbies | Interests:
- Favourite Food(s) Aloo Ki Sabzi, Choorma, Egg Burrito, French Fries, Spanish Omelette Sandwich
- Favourite Actor(s) Hollywood: Daniel Day Lewis, Marlon Brando
- Favourite Actor(s) Bollywood: Akshay Kumar
- Favourite Actress Cate Blanchet
- Favourite Film(s) Ghulami, Saheb, Biwi Aur Gangster
- Favourite Director(s) Ram Gopal Varma, Prawaal Raman
- Favourite Musician(s) Charles Mingus, Thelonious Monk
- Favourite Sport Polo
- Favourite Brand Ralph Lauren
- Favourite Destination(s) New York, Australia, China, Himachal Pradesh, Pune
Address, Phone/Mobile Number, Email id | Contact Details:
|House address : 1/ A 3 BHK flat in Rohtak, Haryana 2/ Versova Sea Side CHS, J P Road, Jeet Nagar, Versova, Andheri (West), Mumbai|
|Phone/Mobile number : N/A|
|Email id : N/A|
|Website : N/A|
- Hooda ‘gay’ kissing scenes with Saqib Saleem in Bombay Talkies (2013), and Sikander in the film John Day (2013).
- Hooda faced criticism for act by a faction of the society because in early 2017 the Delhi University student, Gurmehar Kaur, posted a photo of herself on Twitter and Facebook, holding a placard with some controversial messages. When cricketer, Virendra Sehwag, gave her a witty reply on Twitter, Hooda supported the cricketer by posting a ‘clapping’ emoji.
- In 2016 Hooda got angry and told the reporter to ‘Shut up!.’ during the premiere of his film ‘Sarbjit’, when a reporter asked him whether he had overshadowed Aishwarya Rai Bachchan in the film.
Official Social Media Profiles:
Best Movie Looks of Randeep Hooda:
Best Quotes By Randeep Hooda:
- There is a lot of silence in me, and I feel that silence is often better than spoken words.
- I didn’t allow failure to break my heart. So I wouldn’t allow success to bloat my head.
- Love is a strange emotion. It is ever evolving. Lust is transient. With time, one realizes that love and togetherness are two different things. Very few people are lucky enough to experience the two emotions simultaneously.
- February days are a marketing gimmick; love happens every day.
- Trust is not about what you can or cannot do in the name of love but who you are and what you choose to reveal as things progress and evolve.
- I try to keep myself as normal as possible. Stardom is transient. People forget you after a while.
- Horses are in our DNA. We used them way before cars for commuting.
- From being a waiter, to a door-to-door salesman, to a car-washer, to a delivery boy – I have done it all.
- There is an interaction and action, reaction between two people. One should show honesty in a relationship. Be honest to your partner and tell him everything. How long can you do things with dishonesty and that’s wrong. Don’t get into a relationship if you can’t be honest.
- I am not an angry guy. It’s just the roles I do that impact my personality.
- I’m going to be acting all my life. But, while doing that, I will try to avoid the trappings of fame.
- I find solace in animals. I have got a stray dog at home called Candy. I picked it up while I was waiting at the airport one day. I always wanted to have a ‘macho’ dog but got this sweet little thing instead.