- Name – Rajat Sharma
- Profession – Indian journalist
- Age – 63 years old in 2021
- Date of Birth – 18 February 1957
Rajat Sharma Net Worth 2021:
- Estimated net worth of Rajat Sharma in dollars – $15 Million
- Net worth of Rajat Sharma in Indian Rupees – ₹110 crore.
Major Source of Income:
- Work as a Indian journalist
- Role as a Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, India TV.
Rajat Sharma is an Indian Journalist and a Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, India TV. He well know for his role in TV show “Aap Ki Adalat”. He awarded by many awards and achievements.
Biography: – Rajat Sharma Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family
Name :- Rajat Sharma
Nickname :- Rajat
Birthplace :- Delhi
Nationality :- Indian
Sun Sign :- Aquarius
Religion :- Hindu
Hometown :- New Delhi
Body Measurements, Height, & Weight:
Height (Approx.) in centimeters- 171 cm, in meters- 1.71 m,in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”
Weight (Approx.) in Kilograms- 70 kg, in Pounds- 154.32 lbs
Eye Color :- Black
Hair Color :- Black
Father :- N/A
Mother :- N/A
Brother (s) :- 6 Brothers
Sister (s) :- 1 Sister
Daughter (s) :- N/A
Son (s) :- N/A
Wife :- Ritu Dhawan (m. 1997)
Affair :- N/A
Debut :- Founded India TV – 2004
School :- Ramjas School, Pusa Road
College :- Shri Ram College of Commerce, New Delhi
Qualification :- M.Com. (Master of Commerce)
Know more about Rajat Sharma:
- Rajat Sharma is an Indian Journalist and the Chairman and Editor-in-Chief, India TV.
- His age is 63 years in 2021.
- He born on 18 February 1957 in Delhi.
- His height is in centimeters- 171 cm, in meters- 1.71 m, in Feet Inches- 5’ 7”.
- His weight is in Kilograms- 70 kg, in Pounds- 154.32 lbs.
- His eye color is Black and hair color is also .
- His sun sign is Aquarius.
Rajat Sharma was born on 18 February 1957 ub Sabzi Mandi, Delhi. His has six brothers and 1 sister. He lived in small room of Delhi with all 7 siblings. He went to Ramjas School, Karolbagh. IN an interview, he told that he used to study on railway station because he haven’t electricity connection at home. Most of the time he sleep without food.
- In 2015, he honored with Padma Bhushan by the Government of India for his contributions through Journalism.