Estimated Net Worth of Vijay Shekhar Sharma is around $2.3 billion.
(Approx. 230 crore in indian rupees)
- Name – Vijay Shekhar Sharma
- Profession – Businessman, Founder & CEO of Paytm
- Age – 42 years old (as of 2021)
- Date of Birth – 8 July 1978
Major Sources of Income:
Vijay Shekhar Sharma Net Worth (2020-21)
- Net worth of Paytm’s Founder Vijay Shekhar Sharma is estimated around $2.3 billion.
- Approx. 230 crore in indian rupees.
- Fact says, he is not crazy about cars.
Vijay Shekhar Sharma is an Indian billionaire businessman, Founder of financial technology company Paytm. In year 2017 He was ranked as India’s youngest billionaire by Forbes, His net worth was net worth of $2.1 billion in 2017. He was also in the list of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in 2017.
Biography: – Vijay Shekhar Sharma age, Height, Weight, Wife ,Family
Name :- Vijay Shekhar Sharma
Nickname :- Vijay Shekhar
Birthplace :- Aligarh , Uttar Pradesh
Nationality :- Indian
Sun Sign :- Cancer
Religion :- Hindu
Hometown :- Harduaganj, Aligarh, Uttar Pradesh
Body Measurements, Height, & Weight:
Height (Approx.) In centimeters – 170 cm, In Meters – 1.7 m, In Inches – 5’ 6”
Weight (Approx.) In Kilograms – 70 kg, In Pounds – 154.32 lbs
Eye Color :- Brown Eyes
Hair Color :- Black
Friends, Family, And Relatives :
Father :- Sulom Prakash Sharma
Mother :- Asha Sharma
Brother (s) :- Ajay Shekhar Sharma (younger)
Sister (s) :- 2 (elder)
Daughter (s) :- N/A
Son (s) :- Vivaan Sharma
Wife :- Mridula Sharma (m. 2005)
School :- Not Known (passed higher secondary at the age of 14)
College :- Delhi College of Engineering (now, Delhi Technological University)
Qualification :- B.Tech in Electronics & Communication
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma is 42 years old.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma born on 8 July 1978.
- He is an Indian billionaire businessman.
- He is the founder of financial technology company Paytm.
- In year 2017 Sharma was ranked as India’s youngest billionaire in Forbes with a net worth of $2.1 billion.
- He was also in the list of Time Magazine’s 100 most influential people in 2017.
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma parents is a simple school teacher.
- He is married in year 2005 with Mridula Sharma,They have one child, and lives in Delhi, India.
Career and Qualification:
- Vijay started his college life at the age of just 15.
- He has graduated as an engineer at 19 years.
- He was in college when he started a website indiasite.net.
- Sharma has graduate in electronics and communication engineering from Delhi College of Engineering (now DTU).
- In year 1997, he was in collage at that time, he started one website called indiasite.net and after 2 years he sold it for $1 million.
- In 2017, Sharma appeared in Forbes’ World Billionaire’s List, the youngest Indian on the list.He cites Alibaba’s founder Jack Ma and Masayoshi Son of Softbank as his inspirations.
Awards and Achievements:
- In year 2015 – “CEO of the Year” by the SABRE Awards.
- In year 2015 – “Most Coveted ‘India’s Innovative CEO” Award.
- In year 2016 – The Economic Times, Entrepreneur of the Year.
- In year 2016 – The Exchange4media Group, Impact Person of the Year.
- In year 2016 – Honorary doctorate, Amity University Gurgaon.
- In year 2017 – India Today ranked him #18th in India’s 50 most powerful people.
- In year 2017 – GQ India named him among the 50 Most Influential Young Indians.