Badshah Net Worth 2021:
- Badshah Net Worth is estimated around $15 million.
- Approx. 105-115 Crores in Indian Rupees.
- He takes around Rs 11-15 lakh per project and according to work.
- Rolls Royce Wraith
- Jeep Wrangler
- Porsche 718 Cayman
- Mercedes-Benz GLS 350d
Badshah is an Indian rapper and singer known for his Hindi, Haryanvi, and Punjabi songs. His real name is Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia. He started his career in 2006 in hip hop group Mafia Mundeer.
Biography: – Badshah Age, Height, Weight, Wife, Family
|Nick Name/Real Name||Badshah|
Bad Boy Shah
Its Your Boy Badshah
|Hometown||New Delhi, India|
|Body Measurements, Height, & Weight:|
- In centimeters – 178 cm
- In Meters – 1.78 m
- In Inches – 5’ 10”
- In Kilograms – 84 kg
- In Pounds – 185.19 lbs
|Brother (s) :-||N/A|
|Sister (s) :-||Aparajita Singh|
|Daughter (s) :-||Jessemy Grace Masih Singh|
|Son (s) :-||N/A|
|Debut||Song – Saturday Saturday (2012)|
Bollywood Film (as an actor) – Khandaani Shafakhana (2019)
Punjabi Film (as a producer) – Do Dooni Panj (2019)
|School :-||Bal Bharti School, Pitampura, New Delhi|
|College :-||St. Stephen’s College, Delhi|
Punjab Engineering College, Chandigarh
|Qualification :-||Civil Engineering|
More about Badshah :
- Badshah is 35 years old in 2021.
- He born on 19 November 1985 in New Delhi, India.
- His real name is Aditya Prateek Singh Sisodia.
- His height is In centimeters – 178 cm, In Meters – 1.78 m, In Inches – 5’ 10”.
- His weight is In Kilograms – 84 kg, In Pounds – 185.19 lbs.
- His eye color is black and hair color is black.
- His sun sign is Scorpio.
- Badshah is an Indian rapper and singer known for his Hindi, Haryanvi, and Punjabi songs.
- In 2006 he started his career in hip hop group Mafia Mundeer. He split from Honey Singh in 2012 and released his independent Haryanvi song Kar Gayi Chull, which was later adopted into the 2016 Bollywood movie, Kapoor & Sons.
Early life and family
- His father belongs from Haryana
- His mother belongs from Punjab.
- He is married to Jasmine.
- They have a daughter Jessemy Grace Masih Singh (born January 11, 2017).
- He completed his schooling from Bal Bharti Public School, Pitampura, Delhi.
Solo Songs (year 2012-2020):
“Saturday Saturday” (Indeep Bakshi featuring Badshah), Proper Patola (Diljit Dosanjh featuring Badshah), “Chull” (Fazilpuria featuring Badshah), “Bandook” (with Raxstar), “Desi Hiphop” (Manj Musik featuring Roach Killer, Raxstar, Humble the Poet, Big Dhillon, Badshah, Sarb Smooth, Raftaar), DJ Waley Babu (featuring Aastha Gill), “Wakhra Swag” (Navv Inder featuring Badshah), “Baaki Baatein Peene Baad” (Arjun Kanungo featuring Badshah), “Vroom Vroom” (Simranjeet Singh featuring Badshah), “Saturday Saturday (Khul Jaaye Masti)” (featuring Arjun Kanungo and Aastha Gill) ,”Lover Boy” (Shrey Singhal featuring Badshah), “RayZR Mera Swag” (featuring Aastha Gill), “Garrari Pitbull Te” (Gurinder Rai featuring Badshah), “Driving Slow”, “Move Your Body” (with Sean Paul), “Pop the Bottle” (with Vishal–Shekhar and Akasa Singh), “Mercy” (featuring Lauren Gottlieb), “KareJa” (featuring Aastha Gill) , “Buzz” (Aastha Gill featuring Badshah),”Heartless” (featuring Aastha Gill), “Nain” (featuring Aastha Gill), “Aashiq Awaara” (featuring Sunidhi Chauhan), “She Move It Like” (featuring Warina Hussain), “How We Do It” (Now United featuring Badshah), “Har Ghoont Mein Swag” (featuring Tiger Shroff and Disha Patani) ,”Paagal”, “Kamaal”(Uchana Amit) featuring Badshah), “Are you ready for the Big Bang” (Flipkart) ,”Interstellar”, “Theraphy”, “Genda Phool” (featuring Payal Dev) ,”Boht Tej” (Fotty Seven featuring Badshah), “Toxic”, Haryan roadways (Fazilpuria featuring Badshah), “Awaara” (featuring Reet Talwar).
Contribution in Films as a Actor:
- In 2019 – Khandaani Shafakhana role as Gabru Ghaatak
Awards and Achievements:
- Filmfare Awards
- PTC Punjabi Film Awards
- 10th Mirchi Music Awards
- Brit Asia TV Music Awards 2017
Badshah Phone Number, Address, Email Id:
|Home Address :||N/A|
|Phone/Mobile number :||N/A|
|Email id :||N/A|
Official Social Media Profiles:
Badshah Opens Up About Dealing With Hate, Allegations, Body Shaming and more. | MostlySane