Adar Poonawalla born in 14 January 1981. He is the CEO of Serum Institute of India, which founded in 1966 by his father, Cyrus Poonawalla. Serum Institute is the world’s largest vaccine manufacturer by number of doses produced.
- Name – Adar Poonawalla
- Profession – Chief Executive Officer of the Serum Institute of India
- Age – 40 years old in 2021
- Date of Birth – 14 January 1981
Adar Poonawalla Net Worth 2021:
- Net worth of Adar Poonawalla in Indian Rupees – ₹76,000
Major Source of Income:
Adar Poonawalla born in 14 January 1981. He is the CEO of Serum Institute of India. He was educated at The Bishop’s School (Pune), St Edmund’s School Canterbury.
Biography: – Adar Poonawalla Age, Height, Weight, Spouse, Family
Name :- Adar Poonawalla
Nickname :- Adar
Birthplace :- Pune, Maharashtra, India
Sun Sign :- Leo
Religion :- Parsee
Hometown :- Maharashtra
Body Measurements, Height, & Weight:
in centimeters: 179 cm
in meters: 1.79 m
in feet inches: 5’ 9”
in kilograms: 76 kg
in pounds: 167 lbs
Eye Color :- Black
Hair Color :- Black
Father :- Cyrus Poonawalla (founder of the Serum Institute of India)
Mother :- Late Villoo Poonawalla
Brother (s) :- N/A
Sister (s) :- N/A
Daughter (s) :- N/A
Son (s) :- Cyrus and Darius
Wife :- Natasha Poonawalla (Businesswoman)
Affair :- N/A
School :- Bishops School in Pune, Maharashtra
St. Edmund’s School in Canterbury Kent, United Kingdom
College :- The University of Westminster, London
Qualification :- Graduate
Know more about Adar Poonawalla :
- Adar Poonawalla is an
- His age is 40 years in 2021.
- He born on 14 January 1981 in Pune.
- His height is in centimeters: 179 cm, in meters: 1.79 m, in feet inches: 5’ 9”.
- His weight is in kilograms: 76 kg, in pounds: 167 lbs.
- His eye color is Black and hair color is also Black.
- His sun sign is Leo.
Awards and Achievements:
- In 2016 – He was listed by GQ Magazine and awarded Philanthropist of the year.
- In 2017 – He received Humanitarian Endeavour Award In Hall of Fame Awards 2017.
- In 2018 – He received CNBC Asia’s award for Corporate Social Responsibility in the same year.
- In 2020 – Adar was included in a Fortune magazine’s ’40 Under 40′ listing in the healthcare category.